Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Worth Every Cent!

These are a few purchases I made with my London trip on my mind. I am so glad I have these items with me here; and they've made the experience in London 10X's better! I highly recommend all of these!
Ugg Boots! Enough Said!

It! Jeans Rising Starlet. I wear these so often and tuck them into my boots and they never get wet! So Comfortable. But I had to purchase two belts at GAP (so European) to keep them from falling off.


Coach Lanyard. I get teased for this one... But I love my Lanyard! I am never worried that I am going to loose my money or credit cards and I.D.. Its so secure and looks good! You can pick it out in a lot of my pictures (it looks like a halter top in some haha). The worst is when I have to undress at the check out stand to get to it or show my ID! We've had some laughs over some experiences!



Mont.Bell Jacket. OH MY GOODNESS!!!! There are not words to explain how happy I am that I made this purchase! My friend Dave introduced me to this fantastic find! Completely water proof, keeps me totally warm, and utility zippers that I find uses for! And its Functional!!! Like Mont.Bell says, "function is beauty!" It is so light weight and fits into a pouch the length of my forearm! The hood is a tad goofy, but works like a charm! AMAZING!!! Made in Japan: AKA-- I wub AZAN!!!




F.R.Y.E. BOOTS!!! I cannot describe the love I have for these boots. Defiantly worth every cent and with my Nordstrom discount, even better! Completely comfortable and can wear them all day long... I just hate when they get a scuff... but it adds character. Love Love Love these!!!

4 comments:

Emily Wilson said...

I am so glad you still love all your purchases. The worst thing is buyers remorse. I have noticed that you look cute in all of your pics. Good Shopping!

erin wilson said...

awesome! plus all of it is super cute. i want frye boots!

MedSchoolWife said...

No worries about the scuffs on your boots. You will always have Kate there to offer her snot to wipe them off.

Kate Bernice said...

Oh yes, that lanyard was worth EVERY PENNY INDEED. I mean, not only does it keep everyone out of your assets (and by everyone, I mean even you...takes you like a year to get anything out), but it also doubles as a necklace/halter top...plus you just LOOK GOOD whilst wearing it :) Have I made it clear that I <3 the lanyard??