Sunday, January 18, 2009

Portabello Road Market

Today we went to Portabello Market on Protabello Road. The market is filled with antiques and future donations to D.I. on Saturdays and just normal shops on other days. I had a fun time in the frigid weather! But can probably only handle going about 4 times a year. I purchased two beanies and I talked the women down to 6 pounds total... instead of the original price of 8 pounds. ha! I couldn't decide between the orange beanie or the blue beanie... so I got both! And I wanted to purchase something because I knew the chances of me wanting to go back were slim!
In Honor of Joey Tribiani! ITS FERGIE BABY!
Me, Kate and Connie
Orange Beanie


Blue Beanie


Portabello Road! Very Colorful!


Loads of People!

2 comments:

Emily Wilson said...

I am a fan of Portabello Road...you know how I love bright colors! It looks like so much fun. It doesn't look the same as it did in Mary Poppins though...

MedSchoolWife said...

So glad you got both those beanies :)