Friday, January 16, 2009

Westminster Abbey... you're Westminster Crabby!

We went to Westminster Abbey today as a group! It was really neat. I saw Queen Elizabeths the first's grave site. It was really really neat and just impressive to visit! I also was introduced to "Poet's Corner" which was really fun to see and recognize the names. Charles Darwin's gravestone is the one picture I took at Westminster, then I found out that we can't have cameras... so I only got one shot while I was there! The others are from the internet, but I wanted you to see where I went today and what I saw!

Gravestone of Charles Darwin

Westminster Abbey!

Poet's Corner


Connie, Me and Kate walking to the tube after Westminster

A snap shot I took that I really like! Big ben and the London Eye!

2 comments:

erin wilson said...

So awesome!!!!

Emily Wilson said...

Big Ben...Parlament...Big Ben....Parliament...Big Ben...Parlament...Big Ben...Parlament...etc...