Sunday, January 18, 2009

Kate's Birthday!


Connie and I took Kate out to a Birthday Lunch at Cafe Diana (in honor of princess Di). Two policemen came in and one offered to jump into the shot, the other offered to take it! This was my first day of my cold! Not feeling too hot!

The grand "birthday" Pose at Cafe' Di!


Out to dinner with the girls!
Sarah, Kate, Me, Mckenzie

BIG GROUPS NOT WELCOMED!
Well one big difference between London and America... We accomidate for big groups---London not so much! I've never felt so "american" in my life when we are in big groups of giggly girls! We went out to dinner for Kate's birthday and had a group of 20! It was interesting. While waiting for our food I went off by myself and shopped around... I try to get in as much "alone time" as I can in those moments! We had a fun time and I think Kate really enjoyed her birhtday! I wore my new beanie and it was a hit!

2 comments:

Emily Wilson said...

The new beanie is a hit...very cute. Plus what is with you meeting new guys everywhere you go! Nice :)

MedSchoolWife said...

Yeah, but good thing we found Giraffe! FINALLY, groups of loud Brits.