Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Madame Tussaud's

Today we went to Madame Tussauds. AKA Celebrity Wax Museum! ha! Because today is the Inauguration, Americans got in for free! I have been missing America. You'd be surprised what celebrity wax figures and a pizza dinner can do! I felt so American today! I enjoyed watching President Barack Obama be sworn into office. I love America! and Celebrity Wax figures for free! I would never pay to go into one of these types of museums, but because of the price "us girls" had such a blast.
Me, Abby, Sarah

"I pity the fool who put on my jewelry; I do! I do!"


Whoopie...


Charlie had an opening for a new angel...


me, Nicole, Sarah, Leo, Abby, Kiera


"can you smell what the rock is cookin?"


Wilson...Caitlyn Wilson


"Thank You!" "You're a great Audience!"


everyday life sort of thing


"I'd like to thank Steven for having faith in me..."


One of my Favorites!!!! Yeah, I train Lance...


Caddy knows best! This ones for you Dad!


"What?, It could happen..."


Dream come true! Best moment of my life haha!


No need to worry... I'm the master... he's just my puppet!

No comments: