Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Orangery: Kensington Gardens

Abby, Me, Erin, Kalie, Chelsea



Abby and Me


Me, Chelsea, Erin, Alyssa, Abby

The Restaurant

The Dessert Table

The girls and I were excited to go to The Orangery in Kensington Gardens accross from Kensington Palace for tea and desserts. We went at high tea time. It was so pretty! I got peppermint tea and it was fantastic. I added the exact amount of sugar and it was yummy! Most of the table (of 20) got desserts and we just passed them around and took bites. There were some really good ones, like the Orange Cake, and some okay ones. I really enjoyed everyone and espeically the picture taking afterward outside the building. We really had a fun time!

1 comment:

Emily Wilson said...

You are really a cute bunch. It looks like you are having such a good time. I LOVE IT!