Sunday, February 22, 2009

St. Fagan's National History Museum

Our first stop on our 3 day Wales trip--St. Fagans. It was acers of land with trees, schools, churches, farms, gardens. It was pretty cool. The best part was the weather, it wasn't too chilly and the sun was shining--a rare occasion in the UK! I love the SUN!!!
My Valentines sunglasses!

This is the classroom of the school. We are acting like we do in class AKA: I'm sleeping!


Sarah and Me outside the school!

Sarah and Me

Me, Erin, Sarah, Abby, Chelsea

A heart ring that Abby found and gave to me because it matched my sunglasses

Me, Abby and Sarah in the garden

I'm the 4th head from the left
Jenna, Sarah, Kate, Me, Abby, Connie, Sarah

Me by the red door that I liked

These little villages were muddy but fun to see

1 comment:

sommer said...

Cute glasses and I love the red door too!