Saturday, February 14, 2009

Jersey Boys

Last week we saw Jersey Boys! I loved it the first time I saw it in NYC and was excited for the girls to see it, and hoped they loved it like I did. We had a blast! We were singing and dancing through the entire show. Everyone was up during the finale dancing and singing and just having a ball. I was so glad that everyone loved it! We walked out just giggly and giddy. It was really fun. As always we headed over to Ed's diner for some good food and fun signing along to the juke box. These really are becoming my favorite nights here in London.
The tube was down this evening and so we opted to split into two groups and take a taxi. My first taxi ride in London. Thank goodness we had this idea, becuase we never would have made it otherwise.
Me, Sarah, Ana

Ed's Diner (we're becomming regualrs... the secruity guard Michael expects us each week from now on)

Sarah, Me, Patrice, Alyssa

The shakes in London are more runny and milky... not my favorite.


Doing my favorite dance move from the show! So Franki Valli...Who loves you pretty baby!
Sarah, Me, Steph, Ana, Patrice

If you didn't know this is what a Good Time looks like!
Alyssa, Molly, Me, Ana, Steph

3 comments:

erin wilson said...

Yea, that's my fav move too! I hope they were as good as the Bway cast!

Emily Wilson said...

It does look like you are having a great time! What a fun bunch of girls!

sommer said...

Oh so fun! I loved Jersey Boys too!