Saturday, February 14, 2009

Platform 9 3/4 at Kings Cross

Everywhere we go there are always a few girls coo-ing about relations to Harry Potter. I have never read the books, but I have seen the 1st and 2nd movie. So I'm not completely foreign to Platform 9 3/4 at Kings Cross Station. I was very excited to get these pictures for my brother Andrew to see, because I knew he would love them--And I was right, he mentioned these pictures in his last letter to me! I think it is fun that they have this for the fans and there is even a cart halfway into the wall. Too Fun.





3 comments:

erin wilson said...

I LOVE this! I want to see this!!!

Melissa Nickle, Owner of Blossom Sweet said...

Cait, you look so HOT. And, you look like you are having so much fun in London town! I am so happy for you and your adventures. I miss and love you.

MedSchoolWife said...

Haha did you know they moved it for construction? When I went to King's Cross on Thursday to get tickets to Scotland, Erin wanted to see the platform, and we went to it, and it had been temporarily relocated. I found it highly amusing.