Sunday, March 15, 2009

Phantom of the Opera

I finally saw it. I remember being young around 5 or 6 and the family went to see Phantom with the Lee family too. I remember throwing a fit because I couldn't go and I really really wanted to, but Andrew and I had to stay home with the baby sitter. The best part is that Chels remembers her family going to it too and she threw a fit as well because she wanted to go. It was great. I really did enjoy it. Better than what I was expecting. We had loads of fun. We met the Phantom afterwards and got his autograph. He's a no namer... but maybe one day. But I have no idea what his name is and no one can make out his signature. But we had fun and got a picture with him. He was 6'7. Really really tall.
Erin, Me, Sarah, Abby out in Picadilly Circus

Erin, Abby, Me

Erin and Me... my hand looks large (darn photography)


Erin, Me, Abby, Sarah... do we take too many pictures? I think we might.

No comments: