Sunday, March 15, 2009

Blenhiem Palace

This is the place where the new movie "Young Victoria" was filmed. They had an exhibit of their wardrobe and pictures from the movie. It was cool. This was one of my top castle/palace's we have visited. You take a little 5 minute train to the maze and butterfly house. It was lots of fun and really pretty. I could see myself living there...
Masquerade! Sarah, Abby, Me

Look how cool the inside of the wings are... they were so bright and this was a cool shot because the butterfly didn't open up like this often.

This one just came and landed on my hand. Kind of gross but had to get a picture!

We finally found our way out of the Maze! I was getting sick of being lost so I went to the ladder and mapped out our exit... it worked!
Abby, Me, Sarah

On the train to the maze and butterfly house
Abby, Steph, Sarah, Me

Chess anyone? I've never seen them that big... that's what she said hahahhaha

Me at Blenhiem Palace, this is where "Young Victoria" was mostly filmed
Abby and Me lost in the maze

Side yard... not a big deal

1 comment:

Emily Wilson said...

I loved all these pictures. I wish I was there. You are too cute!