Sunday, March 15, 2009

Carmen Opera

Our study abroad group went to see the opera Carmen. The walk over was hilarious and horrible. The wind was out of control with a nice amount of rain. I looked like a mess. My umbrella broke and I tried to cover up as much as I could. I had to hold my umbrella open and close so it wouldn't blow away. It was so funny but no fun at all. Carmen wasn't my favorite. I fell asleep in the first 5 minutes. My friends woke me up laughing that I had already fallen asleep. I struggled to stay awake during the entire thing. It was pretty boring even with it being in English. I did recognize a few of the songs though and that was fun. But I'm not really into the opera thing.
Me and Abby looking like a mess from the rain/wind

Action shot... I'm miserable in the wind and rain. The oragne umbrella is Abby's and it broke too!

1 comment:

Emily Wilson said...

Classy all the way around!