Monday, April 6, 2009

Who Knew?!

Who Knew? Indeed parts of the UK do make sense. I live about 7 minutes (walking) from TK MAXX! I remember turning the corner and in bright red lights screamed TK MAXX... I laughed for a bit. It is the same as TJ MAXX; they even use the same clearance sticker. I bought a pretty yellow Max Studio dress that I found one day during my walk/jog. I hid it the day I found it and went back the next day to purchase it! I was glad that it was still there. If you come to London, be sure to hit the TK MAXX on High Street Kensington.

3 comments:

erin wilson said...

hahahahahahahahaha!!!! you are your mothers daughter :)

Glo said...

lol, i bet if i went to europe i would run into your mom and sisters there. I love you!

Emily Wilson said...

you are a wilson girl...you can have a maxx moment anywere!